Doktor's Commissions and RequestsRequests are open.
Commissions are open.
:: Ponies and other characters from the show!
- Please include the episode title, a description/time of the scene, and a description of the pose the character is in. If possible, please do not provide a screenshot.
- Non-pony characters can be requested as well.
- For the time being
, I will not accept request for vectors of Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Discord, and other characters with more complicated designs. Resources
:: Objects from the show, such as trees, flowers, food, flags, background objects and decoration, etc.
- Please include the episode title and a description/time of the scene.
- If you need multiple variations of a resource, e.g. a flower with varying colors and petal shapes, just ask.
Original Characters :: Your OC in the pose of an existing vector!I currently am not accepting original character vector requests.
- Please include a reference of your OC: an existing vector of your OC or a reference sheet.
- Include a link to your desired pose. Any vectors in my Show Vectors folder are acceptable. In addition, I might accept vectors from other people.
Commissions New Original Character Design
:: A new OC!
- During the design process, I will provide feedback on your desired design, i.e. mane and tail style, colors, etc.
- I strongly recommend that we discuss everything over Skype or Steam. OC Reference Sheet
:: A reference sheet for your existing OC.
- Please include a reference of your OC: an existing vector of your OC or a reference sheet. The reference must have solid colors.
- The design of the reference sheet will be identical to the two examples: however, you are more than welcome to suggest a different design. Gallery Folder Icons
:: Custom gallery icons, such as the ones I use.
- Please include the folders that you need icons for, a description of the icon design that you want, what images to use for the icons, and any other relevant info. Other Things
:: If you have ideas that don't fit into one of the prior categories, ask me!
What You Receive
A high-resolution, transparent render (PNG) of the vector, typically 5000px in one dimension and less in the other. Commissions:
The original vector file (AI) and a SVG are available upon request. Commissions:
You are allowed to freely use and distribute the image without giving credit (you should anyway c: ). If you want to sell the image on a product, please ask first.
Pricing and Payment (Commissions)
A price will be negotiated before I begin work.
I accept deviantART points at a rate of 100
to $1. If you have any other ideas for payment, I'm open to suggestions.
100% of the commission price is to be paid upfront. I will issue refunds only if I have not started your commission or if I am unable to complete it.
It'll take me anywhere from 6 hours to 1 month to finish your vector, depending on how much other work I have.
The vector doesn't have to be pony-related - I accept non-pony requests and commissions as well!
All vectors will be posted on deviantART.
If you've read over everything and have something in mind, write a comment or send me a note. I reserve the right to refuse any work.Vector Progress: