Profile picture source
My vectors are created in Adobe Illustrator CS6, and most are exported to PNGs with Inkscape 0.48.4. The reference screenshots are taken from ZR's color-corrected episodes.
The colors for characters vectored from the show are sampled from MLP-VectorClub's modified version of KT's MLP:FiM color guide.
I'm the head of Equestria Digital, a network of sites dedicated towards providing digital artists the feedback and resources they need to prosper and improve!
The Equestria Digital network encompasses:
- Equestria Digital Forums, a place to showcase and receive feedback on artwork, and find other helpful resources for artwork
- Equestria Digital on Tumblr
- EquestriaDigital, a pony customization group
- MLP-FIM-wallpapers, a pony customization group, mostly focusing on wallpapers
- WallpaperOfTheWeek, featuring submissions to Equestria Digital's weekly contest, Wallpaper of the Week
Over the past few months, Equestria Digital has hosted a variety of events, including:
- Wallpaper of the Week, a weekly contest where artists make a wallpaper that conforms to certain restrictions (ongoing)
- Voices of Equestria, a collaborative wallpaper pack; the wallpapers are based on the lyrics of various songs
- Winter in Equestria, a second collaborative wallpaper pack, with a common theme of winter
- Equestria Digital Project 2013, a collection of the best customization material that the fandom has to offer